Skech assures that the product shall be free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal use. One Year Limited Warranty period shall apply for one (1) Year from original purchase date. Lifetime Warranty period shall apply for the lifetime of the product. Warranty applies to cases and products sold by authorized Skech retailers. A copy of the original sales receipt or proof of purchase showing date, item, and place of purchase is required for any warranty claim. Proof of purchase may also be submitted on the Product Registration page.
- Normal wear and tear of product
- Cracks, scratches, dents or other damage due misuse, accidents, lack of care, mishandling, or other abnormal use
- Product that is not manufactured by Skech
- Damage caused by 3rd party product that is used in conjunction with the Skech product
- Skech product that is not purchased from an authorized retailer or reseller
- Warranty does not cover products sold from deal sites (including, but not limited to, Groupon, Living Social, NoMoreRack, DailySteals, DailyDeals, Woot, etc.), liquidation sites, or auction sites (including, but not limited, to eBay, Quibids, etc.)
- 3rd party Amazon.com sellers are not authorized retailers or resellers of Skech products. Warranty only covers purchases that are “shipped from and sold by” Amazon.com
Submitting a Warranty Claim
Warranty claims should be submitted directly to Skech on the Submit a Claim page. The following information is needed to process a warranty claim:
- Copy of the original sales receipt or proof of purchase showing the date, item, and place of purchase (unless product has been previously registered on the Skech website.
- Image of product defect
Customer Support will respond to warranty inquiries within 1-2 business days.
Shipping under Warranty
Customer will be required to pay the following shipping rates for replacement products covered under warrantee:
Customer assumes responsibility for orders returned due to incorrect/missing address information, or any fees related to customs or importing. Skech is not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.